Wednesday, November 24, 2010


So much is going on in the church that it could make you boggle with wonder. But then I realise that actually these issues are NOT what is going on in the church by any means.

It is the people who rely on us in the church that is really going on in the church.

Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals, Dedications, Bible Studies, Celebrations, Dispair, Seeking, Discerning, Fellowship, Mission, Evangelism

These are what is really going on in the church and NO MATTER what structure comes in to enable those who take up their time with each other in the church we on the ground are the ones who are the BODY of CHRIST and it is to God that eyes need to be fixed not the debates of people who choose to be part of them.

NO I will sit in my chair and pray.
I will skim the news and lift it to God.
I will get up and go out and do what the Lord commands.

as the meerkat says ' simples stttut '

No comments: