Saturday, November 27, 2010




may the light of your presence which the saints enjoy
surround our steps as we journey on.


this is sentence that this morning really helped me to understand the thoughts i have recently been having about those who have gone before us and the angels praising God in heaven.

Perhaps because we are approaching advent the thought of those who are able to enjoy (such a simple word for such an amazing experience) the presence of God.

but the prayer that this may surround our steps as we journey on is mine for this week and will hold it close each hour.

2 comments:

Suem said...

Wow! You really have started blogging again and I've been reading through some of your posts with interest.

I have to say I love Advent and I think this poster about asking for more "presence" is great! All too often we seek the wrong things, don't we? If we could seek the right things, how much we would benefit.

It makes me think of the verse, "Seek first God's Kingdom and his righteousness and all these others will be given unto you."

rosanna said...

I had not realised I had blogged so much this month. I think that be telling me I knew i needed to be studying! so instead I begins reflecting which is good but not that good probably!
thanks for your comment