Wednesday, February 16, 2011

today I am beginning to prepare for the BAP.
I have found a really helpful leaflet which is a PDF
I typed into google: what can I do to prepare for Bishops Advisory Panel and it was the first link.

I am just working through it.

One sections reminds of the Written reflection I had to do about Mission and evangelism:

In helping you to decide upon your approach, it would be useful for you to be aware of the five marks of mission ‘To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom; to teach, baptise and nurture new believers; to respond to human need by loving service; to seek to transform unjust structures of society; to strive to safeguard the integrity of creation, and sustain and renew the earth.’ (Anglican Consultative Council, Five Marks of Mission, 1988)

No comments: