Monday, June 21, 2010

I have been thinking about my last post and mentioning that my suprise would be greater to find an abyse than to find God. But I realise that it is not miracles that proove to us that God exists. I feel far more sure of the times when God has spoken to us than amazing things that happen.

I think this is because amazing things happen to us all in this world. Those who believe in God or not. There is no distinction as the Bible says 'one whom God sends the rain'.

It is when God speaks that I am truely assured and it is those times that I hold on to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The device exerts traction pressure for ones penis, stretching it and this leads to an increase in its sizegenetics from a few months.Now remains the question of pain or gain, it's actually definitely a gain for you. Though initially, it's possible that you'll feel some discomfort because belonging to the traction however may not last for long. Yourrrre able to see an increase of up to 3 inches with your penis length and girth with all the employing penile extenders. Now finally, the verdict - they can indeed be efficient, safe and easier. When you can be a man who enjoys therapeutic male sizegenetics, it's essential to know something with respect to different styles of sizegenetics that are available.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/