Tuesday, October 19, 2010


I FEEL SO TIRED COS I GOT LOCKED OUT YESTURDAY AND SORTED SOME OF GARDEN AND FRUIT AND GARAGE CLEARED. BUT NOW I REALLY FEEL DULL.

Being locked out did make me realise that this whole process is not me alone. A separate thing I have to do and realise and discover for myself. This is a process that is part of my life. It is just one of the things within a huge list of things to do.

I have my sister and mum coming over in an hour so hoping they will encourage me!
But perhaps a list of things I need to do will help me get a focus and get things done and acheived.

I have a messy house to clear.
An attic to organise.
A lot of stuff to take to the dump
Clothes to sell or charity shop run
Garden to cut
Outdoor areas to clean and clear
Bible Study to organise
BAP to prepare for
Brownie meetings to plan for
Play group to run
Older Kids to buy boots for
Older kids to take to clubs
Older kids homework and homeschool to organise
Older kids music practice to encourage
Baby needs interaction and groups
Advent Service play to organise
Bonfire eve to organise and buy fireworks

No comments: