Friday, October 29, 2010


I don't mean this picture as a political statement!

DDO meeting tonight. This is perhaps the last meeting I will have with my wonderful DDO. She is amazing and I really have appreciated her gentleness and warmness.

At the meeting we discussed spirituality and as mentioned in a earlier post (that i have begun to tag) God has led me to pastures new in this area and I feel free and open to what and where God is leading. I know i am going to be discovering much in this area.

We also discussed what it is to be a priest. The only real sentence i can forge from deep within myself is that I wish and feel I am part of a puzzle. the puzzle piece which will enable people to see that actually that fits and God is part of their puzzle and helps them to see the picture more.

No comments: