Friday, August 27, 2010

Learning to be Wise

Yes I am trying to learn to be wise. Praying for wisdom. Praying I learn when to speak and when to listen. Praying I learn to ask God and seek for glimpses of light before I reply or jump in.

I have so much to do now I need to really work on a TO DO list and then a priority list. It has been really hard for the last few months feeling so depressed and low of energy. I have not been able to do things and now I am behind by months on simple things of organising, cleaning, reading and writing/prep.

We are away for two nights from today so I am hoping the rest will enable me to come back refreshed and ready to rock and roll. I am only taking two books that I want to read so hopefully i will find time for those. But basically I want to be with the children and husband building our relationships and enabling us to work together more as a family team.

SO top of TODO list Family!

No comments: