Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A friend wrote in her blog about 'to do lists' and I realised that this is just what I need. I do not get done all that I need to because I am so tired by the time I get to 'my time' that I collapse. I work through the day hoping the children will go to bed at 8 and I will then have two hours to work hard and get things done. But it never happens.

I am so grateful for others who help me realise things that I need to do. I so want to do well and acheive but I feel guilty doing things for myself.

NO MORE.

I asked my wonderful husband the other week 'To make a real difference to benefit this world what would you really like to do'? His answer really shocked me. He said 'I would like to see you get through to be a Vicar, that would be something very very beneficial to the world'.

No comments: