Friday, July 10, 2009

Spirituality

What is offensive to God in our lifestyle?

What keeps us on track?

seriously it seems to me that we can easily say 'knowing I am forgiven and knowing I am loved' but does guilt come in there at all? I think for me yes it does. I remember thinking that now my Grandad is in heaven he can see all I do and must be sooo disapointed.

I am sure that with spirituality comes this discussion that it is also part of what keeps us on track.
Ephesians 4:30-32

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you

No comments: