Sunday, November 05, 2006

Consider your life and experience. What is your history? What are the influences that have made you who you are today?

It is important to give ourselves time to think about ourselves.

The more we understand the influences that have made us who we are the more we understand why we think and act in the way we do.

It is a very important lesson that will remain with us on our journey through life. Being able to evaluate ourselves is a very important and helpful tool.

I wonder if this is a tool that will help to discern talking to ourselves and talking to God! I began to read a book 'conversations with God' which I gave up on as I found it boringly like talking with the authors own mind, but he felt that it was God answering him. I wonder how often I do this?

As I seek to draw near to God to seek his guidance and presence I hope there is a hugh difference in my presence and guidance and Gods.

No comments: