Friday, October 09, 2009


I have always found it very odd that Christians look at nature and consider that its awesomeness reflects God and that in turn tells everyone about God. I have just not connected with this idea at all. Yes I delight in nature and as a Christian I give joy and thanks to God and perhaps with some effort I could meditate and find God in everything. But to think that nature thus tells everyone about God and that somehow they deny God because they know him through nature just does not resonate with me at all.

I once went to a led quiet day where the leader used photos and facts about cells to help us wonder at God.. This was an amazing day and helped me but I still do not see that it would necessarily help a non believer/non christian (or what ever one may label ones self as) believe or recognise God.

No comments: